In order to be eligible for the PEI Skilled worker stream, you must;
- Reach the minimum score of 50 points on the Labour Market Impact Assessment
- Have a legal status in the country where he/she is residing.
- Be able to present himself/herself in an interview at the Immigration Office if required.
- Be sufficiently proficient in the English and/or French Language in order to perform the job being offered.
- Be able to show sufficient funds and resources in order to pay the immigration costs that includes; travel expenses. For himself/herself and the family which would live and establish in PEI.
- Have to be the between the 21 and 59.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of full time work experience in the period of past 5 years.
- Have a strong intention to live and settle in PEI.