To be eligible for the stream of PEI Skilled Worker program, one must;
- Reach the minimum score of 50 points on the Labour Market Impact Assessment
- Acquire a full-time job offer i.e. an offer of employment must be from an employer in PEI and its must be of minimum of 2 years on the permanent basis.
- Be able to present himself/herself in an interview at the Immigration Office if required.
- Be successful in completing a post-secondary educational degree or diploma at least of 2 years.
- Be proficient sufficiently in the English and/or French Language in order to perform the job being offered.
- Be able to show sufficient funds and resources in order to pay the immigration costs that includes; travel expenses. For himself/herself and the family which would live and establish in PEI.
- Have a strong intention to live and settle in PEI.