In order to be eligible for PEI Critical Worker Stream, you must:
- Score at least fifty (50) points on the Labour Impact Self-Assessment.
- Obtain a full-time, long-term (Permanent or minimum of 2 years) job offer from a PEI employer which must be in NOC skill level C or D in one of these options such as: Customer service representative, labourer, housekeeping attendant, truck driver, food and beverage.
- Have worked full time for a minimum of six months for the PEI employer.
- Have a valid work permit and legal status in Canada.
- Be able to attend the interview organised by Office of Immigration, if required.
- Have a minimum of education equivalent to high school.
- Be of age between 21 and 59 years.
- Have experience of at-least 2 years full-time or relevant education for the past 5 years.
- Provide with a test result of a language test obtained within the last 2 years. A minimum requirement of Canadian Language Benchmark (listening, speaking, writing, and reading) is required.
- Have adequate financial resources to bear all immigration costs (travel expenses included) for yourself and your family members in order to establish in PEI.
- Indicate a real intention to settle in PEI.