In order to apply for this program, applicant must:
- Have attained a full-time permanent job offer from an employer from Nova Scotia.
- Have work experience of at-least 1 year related to the job. (Semi-skilled)
- Be 21 to 55 years old.
- Have acquired training, skills and/or accreditation for the job.
- Prove your language ability equal to that of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 5 if you are a skilled worker. If your first language is English or French, that is a sufficient proof. Semi-skilled and low-skilled workers must their test results to proof they meet CLB 4 even if their first language is English or French.
- Have adequate financial resources in order to successfully settle in Nova Scotia.