In order to apply, you must:
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Have an intention of residing in Nova Scotia permanently while owning and actively managing a Nova Scotia business.
- Possess a net worth of at least $600,000 CAD.
- Be capable of investing at least $150,000 CAD of your money in order to set up a business in Nova Scotia.
- Have acquired at-least 3 years’ of experience actively managing and owning a business (1/3 ownership minimum) OR experience of more than 5 years’ at a senior business management position.
- Have attained a score of at-least 5 in the Canadian Language Benchmark in modules such as speaking, listening, reading and writing in English or French.
- Complete an online Expression of Interest.
- Receive an Invitation to Apply from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration.